Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Word Is WILL Not TRY!

Words are very powerful (I don't buy the "sticks and stones").  They can build people up or tear people down.  Words can also set you up for succes, especially in this fitness journey we are on.  The specific words I am talking about are "WILL" and "TRY".

Think about it.  Do you say to yourself that you'll TRY to get out of bed (I didn't say what time), TRY to get the kids off to school or TRY to go to work?  Of course you don't.  These are things that you certainly WILL do.  What about planning your food plan for the day or workout.  Is it more TRY than WILL?  If so, let's work at changing that mindset, TODAY!

I WILL stay on my food plan today!

I WILL fit in my workout today!

I WILL push myself to complete another push-up, run another lap, do another burpee!

Oh, and don't forget this one:

I WILL forgive myself if I have stumbled on my journey and WILL get back on track TODAY!

Give it a try (lol) and see how things go.  I think you'll agree with me that WILL really will set  you up for success!

Let's Do This!

No comments:

Post a Comment