I have been trying to come up with creative ways to get more steps in my day. I decided that I would combine some new year organization with exercise. How did I do that? It was actually quite simple. I was organizing my drawer of jeans and t-shirts and wanted to try things on as I have lost some weight. We don't have a full length mirror upstairs at the moment but have one stored in the garage (we are in the middle of remodeling). So, I brought the mirror in the house but kept it downstairs and every time I tried something on I jogged down the stairs to look in the mirror. Next thing I knew I had 10,000 steps in!
Sustainable success is all about little changes here and there and moving more. We can all do that, right?
In order to not grow bored on my plan I keep looking for new recipes and found one for buffalo chicken and pasta. I don't eat gluten but found some great quinoa pasta (Ancient Harvest). Here is the link to the recipe:
http://www.fromforkstofitness.com/recipes/21-day-fix-buffalo-chicken-pasta/
There are some great websites out there with recipes that fit within the Beachbody 21-Day Fix plan. No need to eat boring food!
Now stop reading and get moving!

No comments:
Post a Comment